10/09/2008

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

In my blog post three months ago, I posted some close-up pictures of some objects I happened upon on a wandering kind of day.

I figured it was about time to let anyone who ventured a guess in private or in comment what those pictures are (just highlight the text below - I'll give those of you a chance who haven't looked at the pics yet a second chance to give a quick glance...)

Blue Glob - Exercise ball (yes, with little spikey things)
Hexagons - Rack of Barbells
Patterned Dots - Truncated Dome Warning Strip (found on sidewalks; interesting thing about this pic - depending on how you look at it, those domes can appear as depressions)
Green Circle - Patio Table (outside coffee store)
Wooden-looking Object - Park Bench
White Dots - Box of Cotton Swabs

3 comments:

Kris said...

Q tips! Never would have guessed that. Although the only one I really knew for sure was the park bench and I suspected the dumbbells (since my wimpy 2 and 3 lb ones look just like them).

Doctor Err said...

nice......

Stephen said...

I had to go back and read my guesses. I guess I got 2 right!