6/29/2008

The Little Things

It's easy to overlook the little things.

Sometimes they can get in the way of the bigger, more important things.

But other times, they can provide a little haven of sorts, as they have lately for me.

And often times, a lot of smaller things can add up to a bigger, really important thing.

Here's some visuals of some of those smaller things - recognize any of them?

Kudos to you if you can figure out all six. And special thanks to a childhood favorite, Games Magazine, for getting me and my crappy digital camera some inspiration yesterday...













3 comments:

Stephen said...

Cool idea. I'll have to copy this idea and take some of my own.
Here are my guesses.

001 - a fence or metal garbage bin
007 - dumbells on end
018 - a park bench
016 - pills

Joe said...

Hey Stephen - so good to see someone make some guesses.

You nailed 007 & 018 correctly, so kudos to you on that.

You're somewhat in the same neighborhood with 016, in that you'd probably find what's pictured in 016 in the same room as your guess.

Don't think anyone will get 004 or 013, or for that matter 001, but let's see if more people entertain guesses

librarianchick said...

016 are qtips
001 is a patio table--looking through the umbrella hole.

I also go park bench and dumbbells.