4/18/2008

Over One Billion Bloggers Served

Wow, the first post ever. Am I like the one billionth person who has owned or at least has attempted a blog before?
(And is there a prize involved with that? Something like a free toaster that handles thick-cut bagels?)

As I type this, I imagine I'm getting a similar feeling to the guy gets who makes a McDonald's change their sign from the "Millions Served" to "Billions"

Don't know why I started this really - well, I kinda' do actually. My only other semblence of a profile has gone to the vast graveyard that consists of dead internet sites, and I figured this might act as a suitable substitute.

So anyway, here's a start. Of course, it may not be until this time next year where I actually pound out some text on this thing. I could be wrong though - in that regard, it wouldn't be the first time, and it definitely won't be the last. Such is human nature...

No comments: